Exclusively designed for families with children aged 2-12 this new world crafted out of LEGO® is one of the most legendary Dubai attractions. Foster your tot's artistic creativity as they make a fresh LEGO® brick from the casting line.
Browse and shop the largest selection of LEGO® in the Middle East at The BIG Shop. Head to the gargantuan LEGO® City which mimics a LEGO® Airport. Drive cars, planes, boats, visit the Seaport or the police headquarters and more. Next venture to the world of IMAGINATION, where you build and race your own Mindstorms Lego-Tronic cars. March into KINGDOMS, the zone with a medieval flair. Vanquish the dragon, whirl around Merlin the Sorcerer’s Challenge or peddle your way up to his flying machines. Awaken the explorer in you at the Adventure zone searching for the Pharaoh’s lost treasure, discovering underwater Atlantis in the Submarine Adventure or dodging water blasts in Wave racers.
Finally, step into the heart of this park- Miniland. Marvel at the splendour of miniature landmarks like the pyramids, Taj Mahal, Burj Khalifa and more all made meticulously out of millions of LEGO® bricks.
LEGOLAND® Dubai 1 Day Ticket
- 1 Legoland Dubai Park ticket(s)
- Transportation (only if Private/Sharing Transfer is selected)
- Transfer services will be available only if you select the option with transfers at the time of your booking.
- Riverland™ Dubai, the uniquely themed retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts™ is open to guests free of charge.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts™ operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of Ramadan.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for this activity on sharing transfers.
- Pick-up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick-up/drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address - Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite Palm Jebel Ali – Dubai
Special Note :
- The Pickup timing for Legoland Dubai will be between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM and the return time will be between 05:30 PM to 06:00 PM.
- In case the Park during the Eid holidays is full of guests as they have capacity limitations, guests could come on the next day. Also, they do the same if the park would be full.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure will be eligible for full refund.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 11 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts, Sheik Zayed Rd, Opp Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai
- Monday - 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Thursday - 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Friday - 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Saturday - 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Sunday - 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM