Dubai Parks and Resorts
What’s better than the euphoria of three theme parks, a water park and a Polynesian themed family resort – all in one? There’s movie-star entertainment, sensational rides, a refreshing splash-fest & a drizzle of culture, all under the sunshine and within this buffet of fun: Dubai Parks and Resorts.
We could wander over to Riverland, take our time – as it stuns with the beautiful river- the main feature of this zone- strumming the heart with its charm. A warm and friendly spread of leisure, dining and retail choices serves as the gateway to this resort. With four themed areas including Boardwalk, French Village, the Peninsula and India Gate, step back in time while revelling in enchanting festivals and concerts.
How about Motiongate Dubai? A cinema lovers riches. Filled with spectacular rides, unique cruisers for kids, and motion simulators, fit for the stars – all inspired by Hollywood movies [ count me in !].
This theme park will take your love for adventure and fantasies to a whole new level. Big-shots Studio Central, Smurfs Village, DreamWorks, Sony Pictures, and Lionsgate all contribute their well-loved characters to the fun- and for the little ones to interact with!
For the adults that have been secretly storing Legos in the corner of their rooms to satisfy their guilty nostalgic pleasures – there’s no shame, you need this: Legoland Dubai offers 40 plus Lego-themed rides and shows exclusively for the whole family - you’re never too old to join the fun! Attractions include Lego City, Lego City Airport, Miniland, Police Headquarters, Driving School, and Boating School. For even more and a dip out of the hot sun- Legoland Water Park has got your back with over 20 unique water slides for you to feel like a kid again!
Bollywood movie lovers and those infatuated by Indian culture and traditions will enjoy exploring the resort’s theme park, namely, Bollywood Parks Dubai. What makes this park unique is its perfect blend of rides and attractions based on popular Bollywood classics/characters, rightfully enriched with an incredible dose of adventure, fun, romance and music – all the joys of Bollywood culture. And when you desire to return back to basics, celebrate Bollywood the simple way – head over to Rajmahal – an 850-seater Broadway Style Theater, showcasing daily Bollywood shows for you to enjoy in an ambient setting, with loved ones!
I bet your head over heels. Don’t miss out on all the generous action that the Dubai Parks and Resorts has in store – book your tickets now! You won’t regret it.
1 Park Pass
- 1-day access to any theme park (Motiongate, Legoland, Legoland Waterpark Bollywood Parks)
Not Inclusive Of
- Other personal expenses
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Your required to carry a Photo ID with you as it may be asked at the time of your entrance.
- The authorized holder of the Ticket must present the Ticket upon entering the park(s).
- The Ticket permits entry to the selected theme park(s) only.
- Effective from January 1st, 2019, the services offered in parking will be Free Parking for Visitors Valet Service for AED 100 only (excluding buggy drop off)
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- In case of sharing transfers, the seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 11 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Sheik Zayed Rd, Opp Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai
- Saturday-Wednesday: 11:00PM - 08:00PM
- Thursday-Friday: 10:00PM - 08:00PM
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
- Saturday-Thursday: 12:00PM - 09:00PM
- Friday: 12:00pm-10:00PM
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10:00AM - 6:00AM
- Thursday-Friday: 10:00AM - 8:00PM
LEGOLAND® Water Park (Temporary Closed)
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10:00AM - 6:00AM
- Thursday-Friday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM