Dubai is commonly known for its eccentricity - catering to everyone its surreal mix of experiences, so you’re never stuck wondering what to do. Feeling a bit random today? Or are you overwhelmed by the heat?
Try skiing in the desert!
Yes, that’s right. Experience -4 degrees in this winter wonderland. If you’re a Christmas lover you’re surely in your element! Snow, glorious snow!
Ski Dubai – an exclusive skiing facility, the largest of its kind in the whole of the Middle East. Explore this exhilarating hidden gem, tucked away within the renowned, Dubai’s eclectic Mall of the Emirates.
What could be better than a playpark of your favourite winter pursuits? Skiing, snowboarding, bobsledding or tobogganing – you name it, it’s all here! Relish its picturesque mountain-themed setting, along with an expansive snow park and five slopes of different, thrilling sizes that cater to winter sports enthusiasts of all ages, tastes and levels.
Penguin lovers, buy a polar express pass to meet your finned friends! Spend 40 precious minutes gently interacting up close and personal with the adorable Gentoo and King penguins, watch them play happily underwater.
Don’t let the frost bite, take advantage of all the necessary winter garb the park provides: from jackets, helmet and gloves to socks & boots. And as a goodie bag and token of all the fun you experience at Ski Dubai, you get to keep the gloves and socks on departure!
What are you waiting for? Come sledging with us! No need to mope over the heat - race your friends and family down the slopes instead!
- Entry to the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort (Ticket Type as per Selection from Options).
Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park,
Snow Cavern, Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob sled, Tubing Run and Bump Car
One-time Ride Chairlift
One-time Ride Mountain Thriller
Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park, Snow Cavern and Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob sledge, Tubing Run, and Bump Car
Unlimited Mountain Thriller
Unlimited ride of the chairlift
Select one experience:
2 hours on the slope ( skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope ) OR
Two rides of the Snow Bullet (zipline)
2 hours Slope Session:
2 hours skiing/snowboarding session (Skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope)
Winter Gears provided (jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard and poles).
Access to the snow park is not included
Full-day Slope Session:
Full day and multiple entries to slope to ski or snowboard (Skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope)
Winter gears provided - jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard and poles, except the hat.
Access to the snow park is not included
Unlimited snow fun activities and rides (Tobogganing, Bobsled, Tubing Run, Snow Bumpers, Zorb Ball, Chairlift, Mountain thriller, Snow Bullet)
Penguin-Friend Encounter (40 mins.)
Slope Day Pass (experienced skier or snowboarder) or 1 Hour Discovery Lesson (Never Skied or Snowboarded before) (Any One)
Hand warmers, Regular clothing and equipment, jacket, trouser, disposable socks, snow/ski/snowboard boots and Waterproof gloves will be provided.
What to Remember:
- Venue address - Ski Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai.
- Please carry a valid IDproof as ski Dubai reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Ski/Snowboard equipment, Jackets, trousers, disposable socks, snow boots, fleece gloves, Helmets will be provided at the venue for safety measures.
- Helmets are compulsory for children under 13 years old.
- To ride on the Snow Bullet Ride children must be above eight years of age, 125 cm in height and more than 30 kg in weight. Adults should not weigh more than 120 kg
- Slope access is available for experienced Skiers/Snowboarders only.
- Some rides and features require height and weight restrictions.
- Mobile and Cameras are not allowed inside the Penguin Encounter Area.
- I-Fly Standard Package (2 Minutes Flight) - City Centre Mirdif. (Please reach the venue 60 min prior to the time slot selected for the demo session).
- Drinking and eating on the cold side is only permitted at the Avalanche Café and North 28 restaurant (Friday to Saturday - 8.30 AM 12.00 AM & Sunday to Wednesday:8 am - 10 pm & Thursday
to Saturday:8 am -11 pm)
- Optional activities included in the Snow Plus pass are subject to availability. If chosen activity is not available on the visit date, the guest can opt for another activity mentioned in the inclusions
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates
- Monday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Thursday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Friday - 09:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Saturday - 09:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Sunday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
March of The Penguins
- Daily: 2:00PM, 4:00PM, 06:00PM, 08:00PM
Penguin Encounter Timings:
- There are sessions available every half an hour from 12:00-21:00, (i.e. 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, etc.)