Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
The Dubai Mall is known for its eclectic mix of high-spirited gems within its quarters.
Attractions at their best, all in one happy-go-lucky hub.
For a deep breather during your visit, step into the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
You’ll be awestruck by its opulent beauty. Home to thousands of aquatic animals, some of which are penguins, stingrays and the largest collection of tiger sharks in the world!
As part of the aquarium: take a transcendental walk through a 48-meter-long glass tunnel, submerged within beautiful marine life, in full admiration of the aquatic escape.
Discover three intriguing ecological zones at the Underwater Zoo, a diverse playpark for pelagic fish, piranhas, otters, lizards, snakes, sharks and numerous more fascinating species. If you dare, pay a visit to the ferociously wise King Croc, a 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing a whopping 750Kgs!
Parents with little ones to entertain - get them hooked with riveting oceanic virtual-reality adventures. They can sink right into the action on a simulator submarine ride or a glass-bottom boat to deeper dive into the underwater universe.
Explore with us. There’s plenty to sea and learn, therapeutic activity for the whole family to enjoy.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo - Basic
Dubai Aquarium & Penguin Cove Only - (Open-dated tickets valid until 31-December)
- Dubai Mall Aquarium Tickets (Depends on the option selected)
- A view of Underwater Zoo Aquarium
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Admission is free for children aged 0-1.
- Pregnant women and children aged 0-2 are not allowed in the Glass Bottom Boat.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged above 2 up to 15 years of age must be accompanied by a paying and participating adult.
- Children above age 15 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Ground Floor, The Dubai Mall, Financial Centre Road, Dubai
How to Get There:
Getting to Dubai Mall: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall station. Upon arrival at the station, head out to the main road. There is a feeder bus that goes from the station to the mall every 15 minutes. Alternatively, the mall is a 15 minute walk from the station via the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge
Opening Hours :
- Monday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Tuesday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Wednesday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Thursday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Saturday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Sunday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM