Dhow Cruise Dinner - Creek
Gliding down the tranquil Dubai Creek on our traditional Arabian dhow, with a lavish buffet dinner, spread out onboard, is an experience distinguished by incredible milieu, unmatched hospitality, and courteous services. We invite you to unwind.
Once you board our magnificently restored wooden dhow on Dubai Creek, you’ll be offered a refreshing drink as a welcoming gift and as soon as the cruising begins, you’re invited to dine on an inspired range of freshly prepared gourmet specialities including original Emirati dishes topped off with a luscious array of desserts.
As you gaze at the romantic views of the Creek wherein the modern era’s classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian cruise provides you with an unparalleled beyond time sightseeing experience while warming your seat to view a cultural spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanoura dance shows.
This is absolutely one of the most divine attractions of your Dubai vacation; a dinner cruise is a perfect way to enjoy the exquisite vistas of Deira and Bur Dubai in a cosy, tender ambience. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise usually begins after sunset and covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek.
- 90 Minutes dhow cruise to
and Deira creek area Bur Dubai
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- International buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
- Separate Washroom facilities for men and women
- Smoking is permitted at the upper deck.
- 120 minutes of cruising in Dubai Creek.
- Cruise departs at 8:30 pm. In case you select the option without transfers your required to report direct at the location 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Transfers will not be provided in the case of special deals and promotions.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Al Seef Dubai, opposite British Consulate, Dubai Creek, Bur Dubai
- By Dubai Metro: Get down at BurJuman Station, then take either Exit 1 or 4. It is about 5-10 minutes walk from the metro station.
How to Get There:
8:00pm for dhow cruise dinner
- 8:00pm board the dhow cruise
- 8:30pm cruise departs
- 2-hour sail along Dubai Creek
- Buffet dinner onboard
- 10:30 arrive at dock