Universal Studios Singapore
- Savor the glitz and glamour of Hollywood relishing unlimited access to rides, attractions and shows across all 7 themed zones in Universal Studios Singapore.
- Watch the movies come alive at Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park. Experience Avant- garde entertainment based on your favorite blockbuster movies and TV shows onboard the 24 rides catering to kids, teens & adults alike.
- Share your child’s exuberance while chasing Macaroni the merciless as he plots to steal all the spaghetti from earth or the young ones drive their own desert jeep hunting for treasure.
- Challenge your senses as you are plunged into darkness in the Revenge of the Mummy roller coaster.
- Spike your adrenaline when you attempt the intertwined coasters of Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON featuring super high acceleration and dramatic drops.
- Battle out the forces of evil with Optimus prime and Autobots in this gripping 3D adventure.
- Grab your Universal Studios Singapore 1 Day Pass with us at great prices and have a spectacularly memorable day with your entire family.
- Receive a FREE treat with every One-Day Ticket purchased
- 1 Universal Studios Singapore ticket(s)
What to Expect
Resorts World Sentosa houses the acclaimed Universal Studios Singapore, the first-ever in South East Asia. Indulge the daredevil in you with adrenaline-pumping roller coasters like Revenge of the Mummy and Battlestar Galactica, dizzy your senses onboard the Accelerator a whirling twirling ride, defeat the forces of evil in Transformers the Ride with Optimus prime and other Autobots or navigate over tempestuous rapids on a raft, discovering primeval dinosaur habitats where you will get wet and possibly soaked in the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure.
Watch your kids squeal with joy as they join Elmo and Super Grover chase Macaroni the merciless, fly over the Far Far Away kingdom on Donkey’s beloved Dragon junior roller coaster or piloting their own Pteranodon in the Dino Soaring ride. Hop on the fun carousal at King Julien’s Beach Party go round, visit Fairy Godmother’s Potion Shop and climb on this fantastical Ferris wheel or take a leisurely boat cruise with Madagascar’s star heroes Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria. Scale the Amber Rock walls exploring precious stones and fossilized insects, embark on an anti-gravity, swashbuckling adventure atop a giant beanstalk in search of the precious golden eggs with Puss in boots or just enjoy a prehistoric bird’s-eye view as you soar the sky on the Canopy flyer. The fun & excitement on this magical isle never ends.
- Advanced Reservation Required for All Packages. To ensure your safety, all packages require a reservation before you visit. Confirmed timeslots have to be booked here
- Reservations are available on a first-come-first-served basis, with limited availability per day
- Guests will not be able to make any reservation without a valid 20 Digit Ticket ID
- Tickets will be considered “used” upon successful booking. Re-booking using the same Ticket ID will not be allowed
- Both E-Ticket and Reservation Confirmation letter needs to be presented at the entrance of the attraction be to granted entry. Verification checks will be conducted
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher.
- You can enter the venue directly with this voucher.
- The voucher is valid anytime before the selected date.
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
- Resorts World Sentosa is honoured to be awarded the SG Clean quality mark across our resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, F&B outlets, retail outlets and convention center. The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights our commitment to safe guard our guests and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit www.sgclean.gov.sg.
- Universal Studios Singapore is now open from 2pm to 9pm, every Thursday through Sunday. Guests are advised to refer here for the latest information prior to visiting
- Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Sesame Street ® and associated characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. © 2021 Sesame Workshop. All rights reserved. TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 DreamWorks L.L.C. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Kung Fu Panda © 2021 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All rights reserved. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE, Universal Globe logo, and all Universal elements and related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
- Be sure to check out the show schedule once you arrive onsite. We recommend that you plan your itinerary around the Waterworld show timings
- Weekend visitors should also plan around the magical Hollywood Dreams Parade and the incredible fireworks of the Lake Hollywood Spectacular
- Park admission is valid for an entire day, you can even leave and re-enter but be sure to get a hand stamp at the exit
- Express passes can be bought at any merchandise store within the park if you wish to skip the line
- 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - 02:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Friday - 02:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Saturday - 02:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Sunday - 02:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Shows, street entertainment, and select experiences will not be available until further notice.
- You may also refer to the Universal Studio Singapore's official website on the opening hours