Lost Chambers Aquarium
Lose yourself in this aquatic wonderland in perfect vision, wandering aimlessly.
An aquarium with a quirky theme: The Lost Chambers Aquarium, Dubai.
Tucked away is the real heart of the Atlantis hotel on the Palm. A spectacular underwater city brimming with 65,000 exotic marine-life. Immerse yourself in a mindful treat of learning fun facts about the ocean’s organisms as as you wander by 10 chambers with the opportunity to explore up to 21 diverse exhibits stocking extraordinary aquatic fauna, all saturated with deep tones of bold colour and design.
Rendezvous with rays, eels, jellyfish, sharks, seahorses, piranhas, Arapaima- the largest freshwater fish in a maze of underwater glass tunnels.
Dive in. Quite literally, why don’t you? With the chance to snorkel and scuba dive, transform into a citizen of Atlantis – no longer a just a dreamer, you’re mingling with sharks during feeding time! What an experience! And while you do so, you’re never short of facts. Learn all about these fascinating creatures under the safe, attentive care of the trainers.
For those craving a little creativity: try out some VR – Virtual Reality- to get acquainted with the arctic scene of Polar bears & Penguins!
Desiring a softer vibe? Go with the flow, try out some underwater yoga! ‘Hatha Yoga’, known as ‘the yoga of balance’: a sacred session welcoming guests from all levels of ability to feel even more connected to the beautiful ethereal world that surrounds them, with the practice of ‘asana’- yoga poses and breathing techniques to harmonise you with the easy-going ethos of the ocean.
Take care as you stop by the first ever fish hospital, on the Fish Tale Tour. A special sneak peak at all the loving care our expert aquarist puts into the wellbeing of the Lost Chambers’ habitat.
Follow along. Here, everyone is family.
Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- One-day entry pass
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children below 1.2 metres height & below 7 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children under 3 years will be allowed free of charge.
- Children 8 years and above will be considered as adult and charged adult rate.
Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd, Palm Jumeirah - Dubai
How to Get There:
By public transport: Take the Dubai Tram towards the Al Sufouh Metro Station. Get off at Palm Jumeirah. At Palm Jumeirah, take the monorail that will take you directly to Aquaventure Water Park.
By taxi: Aquaventure Water Park is a 25 minute drive from Deira (city centre of Dubai). Will cost approximately 110 AED
Operating Hours :
- Daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- (Closing hours subject to change depending on the time of year)