Sagrada Familia Fast Track Tickets and Guided Visit
- Save precious time with fast-track access to the basilica
- Discover one of the most visited buildings in the world
- Explore the interior of Gaudí's incredible masterpiece
- See the Sagrada Familia Museum
- Monolingual or bilingual guide (depending on the option chosen)
- Skip-the-line tickets and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia
Not Inclusive Of:
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What to Expect
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí lived and worked. Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. With this tour, you will visit the astonishing interior of this basilica, where vaults reach up to seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism.
You will also get the opportunity to visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you can find drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
What to Remember:
- Most of the departures of this tour are bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language
- Please note: prices may vary depending on the chosen time; the price may rise if the chosen time corresponds to a monolingual tour
- The correct dress code is requested to enter the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- Please see calendar for exact available dates and times
- Carrer de Sardenya, 315, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
- Julià Travel Office at Carrer de Sardenya 311.