Madame Tussauds London
Buy your Madame Tussauds London Tickets and get up close to all your favorite celebrities. Get informed, plan and book your amazing activities with KitMyTrip!
All Packages Inclusive Of:
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
What To Expect
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucas film, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
Do This Because
- Snap fantastic selfies with all of you favourite stars, past and present
- Go beyond the waxworks as you explore Madame Tussauds' other exhibits
- Dive into the incredible universes of Star Wars and Marvel
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- At Madame Tussauds you can get up close and personal with celebrities, icons, and historical leaders in a fully interactive experience. You are allowed to touch the figures. Cameras and photography are allowed in all areas of Madame Tussauds (apart from the Spirit of London ride and SCREAM!).
- Please note that Madame Tussauds reserves the right to remove or alter figures and close areas of the attraction, for technical, operational, health and safety, or other reasons without prior notice.
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted.
- Bags may be kept in the left luggage area for a small fee. Child buggies and pushchairs must be left at the entrance and can be collected on exit, free of charge.
- No animals or pets are permitted. However, seeing-eye dogs, guide dogs, and hearing-ear dogs are allowed.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR, United Kingdom