Louvre Abu Dhabi From Dubai
There’s a reason why ‘See Humanity in a New light’ is the defining expression of the Louvre, Abu Dhabi. An extension of the Louvre in Paris, but a striking formation of its own.
On external view, the dome, designed by the renowned French architect Jean Nouvel, is prone to key photo-worthy moments; stop by in the evening to witness illumination beam from its crown, shimmering onto its bed of water and silhouetting such a satisfying ambience in the nights’ sky.
Going within, you uncover the deep sentience of this hub of graceful architecture with the detailing of the dome’s roof. Inspired by Abu Dhabi’s palm trees, cascading streams of light drizzle over you as you wander through the space, peaking through the shadows of interlacing branches; recollecting those epiphany moments you receive strolling in the woods. You’re exactly where you need to be.
Owning the title of the Arabian world’s first universal museum, Louvre Abu Dhabi prides itself on celebrating diversity and cultural exchange, supporting pieces from a large variety with origin from ancient times to the present day.
Be open to bask in a supply of artistic and creative nutrients for the mind.
A variety of contemporary and prehistoric pieces, in particular - a tribute to Arabic culture: ‘Page from a Polier Album: Entertainments in a Harem’ by Mohammed Ali to one of the finest and final contemporary exhibits on-site set to bless your path, ‘The Fountain of Light by Ai Wei Wei’; a body of 32,400 glass crystals, made and amended exclusively for the Abu Dhabi museum. Suitably so, as it echoes the glamourous essence of Emirati culture.
All in all, to be there is to clearly see how Abu Dhabi’s Louvre accommodates an enriching cultural learning experience.
Travel light, as you’ll want to slow down and roam freely in this realm of civilization, unity and architectural majesty.
Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Gain entry to the Arabian world’s first Universal Museum
- Discover over 600 artworks arranged in 12 distinct sequences
- Admire permanent exhibits that date back to 3rd BC
- See classic masterpieces loaned from legendary French institutions like Louvre Museum
- Enjoy its unique architecture that creates an impressive rain of light effect
What to Remember:
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket which you will receive through Email.
- Strollers, Lockers and Wheelchairs are available at an extra charge in the main hall.
- As this is a shuttle tour so the time spent in Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi is up to 4 hours as per the shuttle schedule.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge a 100% no-show fee.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Monday. Last entry and purchase 30 Minutes prior to close
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Saadiyat Island - Abu Dhabi
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00 AM
- Wednesday - 10:00 AM
- Thursday - 10:00 AM
- Friday - 10:00 AM
- Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Sunday - 10:00 AM
- Last Admission: 30 Minutes prior to close