London Visitor Oyster Card
- Experience the best of London when you book this amazing Oyster card!
- Skip the hassle of buying separate tickets for each mode of transportation in the city with this travel card
- Get access to the wide transportation networks of the English capital such as the iconic double-decker bus
- Travel as much as you like and visit many popular destinations such as the Buckingham Palace and Big Ben
- A pre-loaded travel card
- Oyster card GBP20: London Visitor Oyster card (worth GBP5) with pre-loaded credit of GBP15
- Oyster card GBP30: London Visitor Oyster card (worth GBP5) with pre-loaded credit of GBP25
- Oyster card GBP45: London Visitor Oyster card (worth GBP5) with pre-loaded credit of GBP40
Not Inclusive Of:
- Admission to attractions
What to Expect
Tick off many items on your London must-see list when you book a London Visitor Oyster card! Enjoy smooth access to the city's wide transportation networks such as the iconic double-decker buses, trams, subway lines, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail, and some of the National Rail services. See this place's most famous attractions at your own pace and time. Select from several strategically assigned stops, each with their own charm and features that will introduce you to another side of London. Visit the strikingly beautiful Buckingham Palace, and if you're lucky you might spot some members of the royal family within its premises. Hop off at Westminster Station to visit the Palace of Westminster, one of the city's central masterpieces. You can also use this card to enjoy exclusive discounts on select shops, restaurants, and attractions in London. So what are you waiting for? Book now and explore the city of London like a local!
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- Can cancel upto 24 hours prior for full refund
- Please note: Due to Coronavirus, as both redemptions points will remain closed, the Oyster Card won't be available until further notice
- Encore Tickets Leicester Square Ticket Booth
- Opening hours:
- Address: Cranbourn Street Entrance, Soho, London WC2H 0AP.
- How to get there: The box office is located inside Leicester Square Underground Station
- Please refer to the map for assistance
- Encore Tickets Charing Cross Island Ticket Booth
- Opening hours:
- Address: Tourism Island, Opposite of Garrick Theatre, 11A Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP.
- Monday-Saturday: 09:00-19:00
- Sunday: 10:00-17:00
- Tourism Island, Opposite of Garrick Theatre, 11A Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP.