iPhone 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12 mini, 12, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS, XS Max, XR, SE 2 (2020), iPad Pro 11" (1st and 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 12.9" and iPad Air (3rd and 4th Gen), iPad (7th and 8th Gen), iPad mini (5th Gen)
How to Install eSIM
iOS (iPhone & iPad)
Google Pixel 5, 4, 4a, 4 XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, Huawei P40, P40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro*, Motorola Razr, Samsung Galaxy Fold, Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Fold 2, Z Flip*, Surface Duo, Gemini PDA
Acer Swift 7, ASUS NovaGo, HP Envy x2, Dell Latitude 7210 2-in-1, Latitude 9410, Latitude 7310, Latitude 7410, Latitude 9510, Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 630, Lenovo Yoga 630, Microsoft Surface Pro X/Go 2/Pro LTE Advanced
How to Check the Device's Name and Model Number
Not sure which device are you using? We will help you find out what is your device's model name.
Go to Settings > General > About. You will see the Model Name. To the right of Model Name, you'll see the device's model name.
Go to Settings of your device and check the About Phone section, and you will see your device's model name.
1. Open Start.
2. Search for System Information and click the top result to open the app.
3. Click on System Summary.
4. Under the System Model field, you'll find the model number of your device.
How to Install eSIM?
Before you begin, make sure you
1. Connected to a WiFi - We will email you a QR code to help you activate your eSIM. Make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi, so you can receive emails.
2. Have received the QR code from kitmytrip - You’ll need to scan the QR code attached to your confirmation email to download your eSIM profile.
Tip: If you only have one device, make sure to get a printed copy of the QR code to be scanned, or get a second device to take a photo of the QR code. Alternatively, if you have a second device, open the QR code from that second device to scan.
1. From your iOS device, Go to Settings.
2. Select Cellular.
3. Select Add Data/Cellular Plan.
4. Scan the eSIM QR code that you have received from kitmytrip.
5. Enter the Confirmation code if required. This is optional. If in case, the code will be included in the email confirmation you have received from kitmytrip as well.
6. Select Add Data Plan button to save the eSIM details.
7. Customize the name of this new plan, we recommend you name it as kitmytrip, then select Continue.
8. Select kitmytrip as the default line & select Continue.
9. Select kitmytrip as the default mobile data line and select Done.
1. From your Android device, Go to Settings.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Click on the ‘+’ beside Mobile network.
4. Select Download a SIM instead.
5. Select Next. button.
6. Your device’s camera will open up on screen. Use the camera to scan the QR code.
7. Select Activate button.
To determine if your system has an eSIM or not, follow these steps:
1. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular.
2. On the Cellular screen, look for a link near the bottom of the page that says Manage eSIM profiles. If that link appears, your PC has an eSIM.
3. From the Cellular screen, click Manage eSIM profiles.