EXPO 2020 Dubai 1 Day Pass
For visitors and travellers on tight itineraries who want to see their favourite countries, discover new cuisines, and experience the world. Once-in-a-lifetime event, the first World Expo to be held in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region. Experience warm Emirati hospitality at its finest, as well as the UAE’s values of inclusion, tolerance and cooperation.
The 1 Day Pass is valid for single entry between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022. 10 Smart Queue Bookings for participating pavilions and attractions, so you can skip waiting in long lines.
Experience countless architectural marvels in one place – from the world’s largest 360-degree projection surface to more than a hundred unique country pavilions.
Pack your calendar with global investment forums, investor pitching conferences, inspiring addresses and more.
Enjoy a world of food where taste knows no borders. Discover how everything from climate change to technology will change how we source, prepare and cook food.
Limitless possibilities that you have never imagined in your wildest dreams! Expo 2021 is going to be nothing short of a utopian fair we've often seen in futuristic movies. Here are some pictures to give you a glimpse of what it's going to look like. It will premiere three pavilions: Terra, the Sustainability Pavilion; Alif, the Mobility Pavilion; Mission Possible, the Opportunity Pavilion.
1 Day Ticket
- 1 Day Pass (Single Entry)
- 10 Smart Queue Bookings on participating pavilions
- Valid for single entry between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022
- 10 Smart Queue Bookings included for participating pavilions and attractions, so you can skip waiting in long lines
- Upgradeable to Multi-Day Pass or Season Pass on or before the day of your visit on the EXPO official website
- If you are vaccinated and 18 years and above, you must present proof of at least one dose of any COVID vaccine recognised by any Expo 2020 participating country or the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- If you are unvaccinated and 18 years and above, you must present a negative PCR test certificate for a test conducted within the last 72 hours
- PCR tests are free of charge at the DHA Expo 2020 PCR Testing Facility for unvaccinated visitors, ages 18 and above, who have a 1-Day Ticket (Adult, Student, Senior or companion of the person of determination) or Multi-Day Pass (Adult, Student, Senior or companion of the person of determination)
- Please take the PCR test at least one day before your visit to Expo as results will take up to 10 hours. You will not be allowed into the site without a negative PCR test result
- Certain peak days require prior reservation via the Expo 2020 website or mobile app, and entry will be allowed based on the site capacity
- All visitors, including those who are eligible for free tickets, must obtain a ticket to enter Expo 2020
- Free access, for single entry between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022, is available for kids and youth under 18, tertiary and higher education students, seniors 60 years and above, and people of determination
- Tickets for children under six years old will only be issued to visitors upon arrival at the Expo site entrance, and cannot be booked online
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.