Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Book your Stonehenge admission ticket with KitMyTrip to experience one of the world's most famous prehistoric sites and try to solve its mystery!
Admission 09:30 AM
Admission 10:30 AM
Admission 11:30 AM
Admission 12:30 PM
Admission 01:30 PM
Admission 02:30 PM
All Packages Inclusive Of:
- Entry to Stonehenge (ticket has timed entry)
What To Expect
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating prehistoric sites as well as entry to the visitor center, which displays hundreds of prehistoric objects from Stonehenge. This stone-circle-shaped structure is a UNESCO World Heritage site dating back to the Neolithic era. It is believed to have been built around 2500 BC, though no one knows exactly for what. While Stonehenge's purpose still remains a mystery, historians and archaeologists have put forth a few theories and speculations which you can discover at the Visitor Center.
In addition, the new outdoor gallery showcases several reconstructed Neolithic houses designed to offer some insight into the Neolithic lifestyle of the individuals who constructed this masterpiece of engineering.
Do This Because
- See Stonehenge, one of the world's most iconic prehistoric structures
- Explore the Visitors Center and learn the history behind the site
- Discover the mysteries which shroud these ancient stones
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
What to Remember:
- Admission to Stonehenge is now managed through timed tickets so advance booking is strongly recommended as it's the only way to guarantee entry on the day and at the time of your choice
- Parking is available on site, and is free to English Heritage members and Stonehenge ticket holders
- Bus access: The Stonehenge Tour Bus is the public bus departing from Salisbury rail and bus stations
- Stonehenge is open daily from 9.30am to 5.00pm with last admission at 2.30pm
- Opening times on 20 – 21 June are subject to change due to summer solstice
- Stonehenge Visitor Center, Amesbury, Wiltshire SP4 7DE