Elvis Dinner Cruise on the River Thames
Enjoy a live Elvis tribute performance from award-winning artists and 3-course dinner cruise on the River Thames.
Tour 08:00 PM
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- 3-course dinner followed with tea or coffee
- 2 sets featuring award-winning Elvis tribute artist
- Elvis themed music for dancing to end the cruise
- 3 hour river cruise
Not Inclusive Of:
- Optional extra beverages
What To Expect
Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Thames against a backdrop of Rock'n'Roll music- you'll be treated to a 3-course dinner and the use of a fully stocked bar while enjoying 2 sets of award-winning Elvis tribute artists.
Artists such as Ben Thompson, winner of the 2018 Ultimate Elvis Tribute contest in Memphis and Mario Kombou, straight off the Westend production of Jailhouse Rock will accompany you along this 3-hour river cruise.
Get onto the dancefloor and enjoy the Rock'n'Roll atmosphere for a truly different way to experience the most famous sights of London!
Ben Thompson: Winning ‘Best 50s Elvis’ in the UK at just 17 years old. Ben has several contest wins under his belt and has starred in many touring shows worldwide, winning 2nd prize during Elvis Week in Memphis in the Ultimate contest in 2016 and in August this year (2018) he was the outright winner of the Ultimate Elvis Tribute contest in Memphis and is officially endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises.
Matt King: Matt has won a number of trophies as Elvis. In 2004 he was the outright winner of the European Championships and in both 2015 and 2016 he took 1stplace in Canada and at two of the biggest competitions in Europe (Elvis Now & King Of Britain).
Garry J Foley: Garry is a multi-award-winning Elvis Tribute Artist (ETA) and has performed throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. He is a frequent visitor to China, India, Canada and the USA.
With his background in musical theatre, he had the opportunity to enter in to the Tribute world and has since fulfilled a lifelong ambition to entertain audiences worldwide by performing the music of Elvis Presley.
Mario: Mario Kombou originally trained as an actor in London. He portrayed Elvis in the West End’s production of Jailhouse Rock and tours worldwide with his show The Elvis Years.
Do This Because
- Indulge in a 3-course dinner with spectacular views from the River Thames
- Enjoy the Rock'n'Roll performances of award-winning Elvis impersonators
- Let loose on the dancefloor and enjoy the use of a fully stocked bar
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What to Remember:
- It cannot be guaranteed that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts
- Fresh Fruit salad dessert is available on request
- For any special dietary requirements please call 020 77 400 400 or e-mail to email@example.com 24 hours prior to the time of sailing
Cruise days 2021 & Artists:
- January 9, February 20, March 28, April 17, May 1 and 15, September 4 and 18, October 2 and 23, November 6 and 20 with Matt King
Cruise days 2022 & Artists:
- January 8, February 19, March 12 with Matt King
- May 4 and 25 with Ben Thompson and Matt King respectively
- June 15 and 29 with Ben Thompson and Matt King respectively
- July 6 and 20 with Mario and Garry Foley respectively
- August 3 and 31 with Ben Thompson and Matt King respectively
- September 7 with Ben Thompson
- October 5 and 26 with Matt King
- November 16 with Garry Foley
- Cruises depart and return to Westminster Pier
- Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, UK