24 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off London Bus Tour with KidZania
The perfect way to explore the city freely, a hop-on hop-off London bus tour! With over 60 stops across the capital and six different routes to choose from, sightseeing in London has never been easier! Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral – you’re spoiled with all these fantastic London vistas!
Your experience also includes a walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
“Life happens to you when you’re busy making other plans” See what magic could potentially happen on The Beatles London tour – walk and discover the iconic London spots that inspired the funky Four into rock-tastic action, the destinations they worked in and played at.
Fans of the Royal family will be overjoyed with The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the dynamic royals and visit their favourite lavish London spots.
As an added bonus, because we’re so generous, enjoy a free River Thames boat ride! Take a break from the bus and view the city from the water, passing some of the greatest sights from a unique and relaxing perspective. This offer is valid for a one-way trip from Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier (or vice versa) – make sure to bring your camera for some beautiful shots!
And, this one is for all the kids and the kids at heart!
When you were a child, did you dream of becoming a police officer, a famous painter or an astronaut? Do you wish to inspire your children to follow their passions, to stay close to driving and determination, living purpose-filled lives and open up their vision to all the fantastic careers of the world? KidZania is here to help! Here comes a new, safe, unique, and very realistic educational environment that allows kids between the ages of four to twelve to do what comes naturally to them: letting their imaginations run wild as they role-play in the life of their thriving adult selves in dream vocations – the perfect playpark for nurturing dreams!
In an indoor theme park built like a real city for children, with buildings, stores, streets, vehicles, and recognizable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored and branded by leading multinational and local brands. Children are encouraged to try different "jobs", just like in the real world, to see what it's like to be a fireman, doctor, police officer, journalist, shopkeeper, business owner – you name it! There are plenty of fantastically collaborative and independent roles to discover!
Lead your children to fall in love with ambition and destiny by booking today!
Tour + Kidzania
- Admission to KidZania
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off access
- Free walking tour
- Free River Thames boat ride (one-way trip between Embankment or London Eye Pier and Tower Pier)
Not Inclusive Of:
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink
- The bus tour guides are available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese
- If you want to redeem your voucher
- KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times. Adults (18+) may leave children aged seven to 14 unaccompanied at KidZania. However, an adult must be present at check-in and provide suitable contact details
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- Golden Tours Visitor Center Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Schedules subject to change. See calendar for updated details
- Hop-on hop-off buses depart daily 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM and pass every 20-30 minutes.
- Exact bus hours vary.
- KidZania open daily from 9:30 AM. Last entrance 2:30 PM weekdays, 03:30 PM weekends
- Beatles tour, daily 1:00 PM
- Royal tour, daily 10:00 AM
- River Thames boat ride, daily 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM.