UAE’s largest and first ever waterpark boasts of many accolades from the winner of TripAdvisor's 2015 Traveler's Choice Award to a New York Times rating as the second- best water park in the world. This ginormous park is based on pearl diving, the occupation of the early settlers in UAE before oil was discovered and is split into four zones according to their intensity.
Drop down 20m shrieking into a high-intensity Liwaloop. Surf or bodyboard the largest sheet wave or plunge into the gushing water while sliding down a snake. Nosedive into Jebel drop the steepest waterslide in the park or feel airborne with Hamlool’s hump. Watch your little ones float down the lazy Al Raha river in a tube or follow Dana on her adventure to find the lost pearl in the first ever water cinema. Hit the tots playground and Marah fortress for water shooting geysers and cannons. Dine at snack- in- cafes or full-fledged butler-serviced beach cabanas with options galore!
1 Day Ticket
- Standard Entry for 1 day unlimited access to Yas Waterworld.
- Access to exhilarating rides and experiences
- Free Parking
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the tour departure will be eligible for full refund.
- Friday to Wednesday: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
- Thursday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM / 6:00PM to 11:00PM
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
How To Get There:
- By public transport: Take the Green Line on the Dubai Metro to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station. From there, take Bus 190 which will take you to the heart of Yas Island
- Yas Waterworld is a 30 minute drive from Abu Dhabi and 90 mintues drive from Dubai. You can get there via taxi or car
- Shuttle services are available within Yas Island.