Beat the summer heat and come join us with endless splashes of joy at this kid-friendly, world favourite attraction: The Wild Wadi Waterpark. Owning the title as one of the world’s most visited waterparks. We can see why!
Parents, this is an attraction your children will rave about and thank you dearly for all the love and laughter your day here will create.
Wild Wadi is a truly unique park with a heart-felt backstory to its ever-lasting waves of fun! Situated right next to the iconic Burj Al Arab, it was inspired by the charm of Juha, an Arabian folklore traveller, who, alongside his sea-faring friend, Sinbad - vowed to always rise to the notion that Arabian waters are bells for adventure! This brave and honourable attitude is what makes this icon a catalyst for a thrill-seekers haven! The design and theme of this park are all attributed to this hero, Its aura beams and welcomes families and friends of all ages, interests and experiences.
When you enter Wild Wadi, the motive remains the same for everyone: say yes to adventure, leave your fears behind!
Courage is a friend when you discover what insanely satisfying – yet cathartically terrifying – rides are in store for you!
Plunge at 80 km/hr in the pulse-pounding, hair-raising 120 m long Jumeriah Sceriah tandem slide ride. Tame the gravity-defying, aquatic roller coaster onboard the Master Blaster as you are water jetted a whopping 15 meters above the ground! Brave the tumultuous tornadoes at the Tantrum alley in a tube, with your friends and family as you nosedive into the big splash pool after being chaotically whirled and twirled in that mean soul-stirring revitalising machine.
If you feel too nervous to venture onto these bigger rides straight away, don’t worry - you can always opt for a calmer alternative such as a much-needed leisurely cruise- Juha’s Journey- cooling down from the sun and meandering a 360-meter-long lazy river!
Surfing fans, watersport lovers: there’s even something for you with ‘Surf the Riptide’ and ‘Wipeout Flowriders’. ~ feel free to stand, body or knee during these amazing surfing experiences fit for both beginners and pros! The choice is yours!
Parents, watch your kids shriek with joy at Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, promising over 100 water activities, some of which include racing slides, water guns and a huge soaker bucket to drench the little ones with delight. And, if after all of this you need a break? Which we’re guessing you will. Put your feet up, you deserve it. There are glamourous luxury cabanas on site for you to unwind in after all the restless diving in.
What about if you get hungry? Adventurers need to eat. Well, you’ve struck gold with this park as there are three great restaurants on-site to satisfy those rumbling bellies. Commemorate the moment on departure? Grab a souvenir on your way out in any of the 2 gift shops available.
We’ve barely grasped what awaits you at Wild Wadi. There’s plenty more to discover; you’ll have to book and see for yourself! What we guarantee you’ll receive is unlimited access to 30 waterslides and rides and an unforgettable experience with your nearest and dearest. Get that bucket list ready and come explore!
1 Day General Admission Pass
- Admission to Wild Wadi
Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are nonoperational on any particular day, in this case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
- For safety purpose, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.1 meter for the same.
- Refer here for more details on height requirements on a per ride basis.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Refer here for more details.
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure will be eligible for full refund.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 2 years and height up to 1.1 meter will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above 1.1 meter in height will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Jumeirah Street, Next to Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah 2 - Dubai
How to Get There:
By public transport: Take Bus from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (8, 8a, N2 u0026 X25) to Wild Wadi Water Park
By taxi: A taxi ride from Deira (city center of Dubai) to Wild Wadi Waterpark will take approx 20 min and cost approx. 65 AED
Opening Hours (Beginning 3-Jan, 2022):
- Monday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Thursday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Friday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM