Exclusively designed for families with children aged 2-12 this new world crafted out of LEGO® is one of the most legendary Dubai attractions. Foster your tot's artistic creativity as they make a fresh LEGO® brick from the casting line.
Browse and shop the largest selection of LEGO® in the Middle East at The BIG Shop. Head to the gargantuan LEGO® City which mimics a LEGO® Airport. Drive cars, planes, boats, visit the Seaport or the police headquarters and more. Next venture to the world of IMAGINATION, where you build and race your own Mindstorms Lego-Tronic cars. March into KINGDOMS, the zone with a medieval flair. Vanquish the dragon, whirl around Merlin the Sorcerer’s Challenge or peddle your way up to his flying machines. Awaken the explorer in you at the Adventure zone searching for the Pharaoh’s lost treasure, discovering underwater Atlantis in the Submarine Adventure or dodging water blasts in Wave racers.
Finally, step into the heart of this park- Miniland. Marvel at the splendour of miniature landmarks like the pyramids, Taj Mahal, Burj Khalifa and more all made meticulously out of millions of LEGO® bricks.
LEGOLAND® Dubai 1 Day Ticket
- 1 Legoland Dubai Park ticket(s)
Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge (All individuals beyond this age must purchase their own ticket)
- Re-entry into the theme park is allowed (applies to all theme parks)
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure will be eligible for full refund.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 11 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts, Sheik Zayed Rd, Opp Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai
- Monday - 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Thursday - 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Friday - 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Saturday - 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Sunday - 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM