A dream come true! Nurture your little one's passions as you spend endless cheerful hours role-playing more than 40 different, real-world professions across genres of Education, Healthcare, Police, Entertainment, Hospitality, Retail + more at Kidzania Dubai.
Located in the famed The Dubai Mall, Kidzania is a perfect mix of entertainment and mental stimulation to fuel your kids’ ambition. Catering to Kids between 4-16 years, Kidzania helps teach them real life skills, they can unleash their imagination till their heart’s content in a city they rule! The surroundings have been curated to mimic a real city to the minutest detail.
Pose as head-baker as you decorate cookies at the Tiffany cookie station; care for newborns while you delve into everything healthcare at the Al Jalila Hospital, as the doctor in demand; protect the city streets as a noble Police officer or be the hero of the hour with Naffco Fire station as a fire-fighter.
Kids that check-in here can develop a real sense of community and receive on the job training while performing real world jobs like the ones mentioned above and DHL delivery men, Radio Jockeys and many, many more.
Think of all the skills they will collect: driving, performing airchecks, and even handling money - Kidzo money, in fact. The children get to earn in-house currency for all the hard work they put in, which can be exchanged for goodies at the end of the day!
What are you waiting for? Race your kids over to Kidzania to create paths that will mark the beginning of fantastic futures.
This is a playpark for dreamers and high achievers in the making!
Kidzania - Regular Pass
All-day general admission entry ticket.
- Adults entering KidZania must be accompanied by a child.
- Parents or guardians must not leave their child alone in the queue or anywhere outside KidZania.
- Children above 120cm in height can be left alone inside KidZania. However, in this case, an adult or guardian (17+ years) must be present at the KidZania entrance to "check-in" them in.
- Children under 120cm in height must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (17+ year,) at all times inside KidZania.
- Re-admission into KidZania is not allowed. Once admitted inside KidZania, children cannot exit temporarily.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside KidZania.
- Pets are not allowed inside KidZania.
- Other park rules and regulations apply.
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation email is received.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. (Please check the conditions if any)
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- Children under 1 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 2 to 3 will be considered as Toddler and charged Toddler rate.
- Children between age 4 to 16 will be considered as Child and charged Child rate.
- Children above age 17 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
KidZania Dubai, Level 2, Dubai Mall, Downtown Dubai
How to Get There:
Getting to Dubai Mall: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall station. Upon arrival at the station, head out to the main road. There is a feeder bus that goes from the station to the mall every 15 minutes. Alternatively, the mall is a 15 minute walk from the station via the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge.
- Saturday - Wednesday 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Thursday- Friday 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM