Dubai Metro & Bus NOL Card
Enables you to pay for the use of various transport modes in Dubai with a single tap. It can be used to travel on Dubai Metro, Buses, Dubai Tram and marine transport modes like Water Buses. Can also be used to pay for RTA's Paid Parking, and pay in some convenience stores in the Dubai Metro. The card is reloadable and can be done across all Dubai Metro stations and select bus stops.
1 Silver NOL Card
- AED 19 (US$ 5) balance, good for a single-day journey
- You can access the regular cabin in the Dubai Metro with this Silver NOL card. The card is reloadable with any amount, starting from AED 5.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Collect:
- You can collect your NOL card at kitmytrip retail store located at Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 Arrivals Hall, open 24/7. Click here for the shop location map.
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- You must maintain a balance of AED 7.50 (US$ 2) in order for you to use the card. You can recharge your NOL card at any Metro stations and select bus stops across the city.
- To avoid any fines while travelling via Dubai Metro and Dubai Bus, it is required that you must use your NOL card to Check-in by tapping at any check-in gates/check-in points as you embark on the train or bus, and Check-out as you disembark.
- The gate will automatically calculate and the cost of your trip/journey based on the number of zones you have passed.
- The Silver NOL card cannot be used to enter the Gold Class cabins in the Dubai Metro
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
What to Remember:
- To avoid any fines while travelling via Dubai Metro, Dubai Buses & Trams, it is required that you must use your NOL card to Check-in by tapping at any check-in gates/check-in points as you embark on the train, bus or tram, and Check-out as you disembark.
- The NOL card Unlimited Pass (Red Card & Silver Card) cannot be used to enter the Gold Class cabins in the Dubai Metro.
Dubai Metro Operational Timings:
- Saturday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight)
- Sunday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight)
- Monday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight)
- Tuesday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight)
- Wednesday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight)
- Thursday: 05:00 AM – 01:00 AM (Next day)
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 01:00 AM (Next day)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates