Dubai Desert Safari
Beyond the ever-changing material innovation of the futuristic city of Dubai, you’re invited to an authentic, rural Dubai experience – his heart, her roots- the Dubai Desert, on this special Safari trip.
When we say immersive, I mean a full sensorial bathe in the wilderness. No longer anticipate its mystery, become it, as you explore deeper versions of yourself you never even knew were there.
Wild-cards, surfing heights, slopes and depths of the desert dunes by vehicle – that open road, do or die adventurers.
Dancers, mirroring the movement of gentle Arabian sandstorms sweeping into a rhythm, fired up after watching the Tanura show [a colourful, cultural treat], fire-breathers, or traditional belly dancers move in the performances on offer. I know you’re inspired, but don’t pull a muscle on that belly roll, leave comfortable space for dinner- BBQ, a fiery and fitting dish for the mystical campsite.
Opportunists, draw even closer to the magic and be lightly tickled by the angelic tip of a henna pen.
Those slightly older, but still young at heart: there’s an option to try flavoured hookah/shisha as you relax and enjoy the action.
This is a safari to be shared with non-stop connection and entertainment for the whole family.
- Pick up and drop off from your designated location or hotels within Dubai.
- English speaking safari guide.
- Dune bashing.
- Camel riding.
- Entertainment at the campsite (tanoura show, fire dancing, belly dancing).
- Henna painting and traditional Arabic dress photo opportunity.
- BBQ dinner buffet with unlimited soft drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Quad biking Dune buggy ride, and sand boarding.
- Falcon photography.
- Pregnant women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this tour.
- The 20 minutes Quad Bike ride and 20 minutes Dune Buggy ride are available separately and are not included in this package.
- Dune bashing can get bumpy. For safety purposes, we do not recommend that children aged 0-2, pregnant women or the elderly to take part in this activity.
- Infant seats are not available for dune bashing.
As the jeep for the tour can accommodate six people, booking in a group of six will allow your group to have the entire jeep to yourselves.
- You will be receiving your voucher confirmation upon booking this attraction.
- Hotel pick-up timing is between 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- An operator will confirm your pick-up time in advance.
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route as this is a shared transfer.
- The pick-up/drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Dubai Desert, Dubai UAE
- 2:30pm-3:00pm hotel pick up by 4x4 Land Cruiser
- 4:30pm arrive at souvenir shop
- 4:45pm enter the desert
- 5:00pm dune bashing
- 5:45pm stop to view sunset, depart for desert camp
- 6:15pm arrive at camp (Desert camp activities: camel riding, henna painting, belly dance and tanoura show, shisha etc)
- 7:15pm BBQ dinner
- 8:30pm end of activity, depart for hotel
- 9:00pm-9:30pm drop off at hotel